January 2, 2010

Happy New Year Everyone

With the new year under our belt now I wanted you to know that since my foster mom wrote last, a couple things have changed. Yep! in just a few days, I have begun to play indoors with the other dogs. One in particular, Ali, who was an IBR dog at one time too. She and I are now playing tug-a-war and having fun with it. If I swing the stuffy in front of her, she usually takes the bait and starts to play with me. Up until now, I wasn't trying to play inside, but since it's so cold out, this is the next best thing.My stuffy pose. I like playing with them as much as tennis balls.

Wanna play with me?
Come on. Let's do this.
The Biggest Loser. The stuffy!

Now let's try a tennis ball.



Although I like my kennel, I like to relax sharing the recliner with my human too.

For Christmas I got this coat to wear outside. I wasn't too crazy for it at first, but now I know why the others here wear them. It's toasty warm.


I'm a good cheerleader egging on Ali and Sienna in playtime.